Need to learn more about computers, the Internet, programming, how to use the latest software? Are you interested in keeping your knowledge skills on the leading edge? If you are, then NTPCUG is where you will want to be.
- Computer Users
- IT Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- July 20, 2019
- August 17, 2019
- September 21, 2019
- October 19, 2019
- November 16, 2019
- December 21, 2019
Here’s what we have planned for our July 20th meeting:
- HTPC/Home Automation – 8:00 am
Home Theater (or Media) PCs and Home Automation come in an endless range of capability, complexity and price. Come join us as we cover this new & exciting area. Home Automation covers everything from setting your thermostat to having your refrigerator order milk. Join us!
- Microsoft PowerShell – 8:00 – 10:00 am
- In the first hour (starting at 8am), we cover topics and demonstrations that come up in informal discussion.
At 9am, general Q&A session – bring your questions !!
- Windows Tips & Tricks – 9:00 – 11:00 am.
Open Q & A. If you have a “troubled” system, contact Chuck or Gil for a possible “Live, No Net” troubleshooting session in front of the group.
- Making Money Online – 9:00 am
For the July 20th meeting, the main discussion will be on ways to organize work in order to save time & effort spent on maintaining multiple websites. Time permitting, we will discuss some other topics, such as book reviews, and any recent successes (or failures) in our marketing efforts.
- Microsoft Office Suite – 9:00 am ?
[9:00 am] Excel – Frank Tubbs will be returning with exciting topics on Excel. Q&A always an option.
- AppDev – 10:00 am – Noon
- Chris Morgan will present on the Divi WordPress theme — a very full-featured web design ‘theme’ and page builder that doesn’t rely on knowing HTML or CSS. It will be the new look and feel for our NTPCUG web site.
This will be Part I of a short series demonstrating the ease with which you can build and maintain a website, without having to do any coding.
- The Internet – 11:00 am
- Windows Inside/Out – 12:30 pm
- Wireless Communication – 12:30 pm
5G is here. What you need to know …